Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It's n0t BELONG to ME & Not BELONG to YOU to0...

salam....

tertiba nanak emo plak mlm ni blh x?? haha aku ni bkn hipokrit sgt nye pn & bkn lah sorg yg baik sgt2...tp ak jns yg open-minded & sempoi...xsuke la nk terlampao sensitap sgt ngn org...wat hal sndri suday...

but when it comes to my personal life it will be a major issues for me coz dat my privacy life...so, anyone are not allowed to judge me...

who are you to judge me...sot set sot set sot set...hahaha.... aku xsuke talk too much about others people coz ...we are already matured and can decide which one better for u...who i'm to judge the people coz im not the perfect girlz but i will push myself to be a good girl in future... "GOOD"

n0t belong to me= persepsi orang terhadap aku....

n0t belong to you= my life !!!....EVERYTHING BELONG TO ME OKAY!!!...... o_O

No comments: