Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day by Day




Finally I realize that I am nothing without you, I was so wrong, forgive me...
My heart, crashing like the waves, My heart, shaking like the wind
My love fades like smoke, Unable to erase like a tattoo
Sighing at the floor, Dust gathering at my heart
I was the one that thought I couldn’t pass one day without you
But it’s not like I thought, I’m living well by myself
Even I call your name, you have no response, Even when I put my hopes up, it’s useless now
Who is the person next to you , wondering if she put tears in your eyes, Wondering if you see me, have you already forgotten all about me....
So worried, can’t start a conversation, Staying up long nights and erasing our memories
Don’t turn back, Don’t look for me and live your life
Because I loved you, Just take the memories without regrets
I’m able to handle it, It’s something that I can live with ,You have to be happier than me
Day by day for me is breaking away, Oh boy I cry, cry
You’re my all, say goodbye...
If we were meet each other on the streets, don’t act like you know me and go where you were headed
If I were to remember all the memories we held, I might to you without knowing …you have to be always happy with that girl, so I don’t change my mind about you….
So I don’t hold anything of you, show me how well u can live…always white like the clouds and together the blue sky…like that, you have to smile like nothing ever happened… Don’t turn back, don’t look for me and live your life because I loved you… hope it’s better after you left me…live and forget you ever knew me, those tears will soon dry away as day by day it passes
If we never meet, it would hurt less…Forever
Forget the promise that we made to stay by each other baby…I pray for you, don’t turn back because I loved you…I’m able to handle it…0h boy, I cry, cry…you’re my all…
say goodbye, my love don’t lie…you’re my heart… !!  
 
 

No comments: